Wednesday, July 18, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure


Recently I was picked by Influenster to receive one of their VoxBoxes. I got the MomBox to be precise. Below is a pic of the everything, but this little blog entry is about the imPress nails. Sorry the pic is a little fuzzy. I can't find my regular camera so I had to use my phone. First here's the official company hoo hah about them.


~*~~ imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway nails ($5.99 to $7.99) - Featuring advanced nail technology, now you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on, and you're done.  There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week!  Available in 36 colors and patterns. You can pick these up just about anywhere like Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, ect... Check out their website for coupons and other what nots. http://www.impressmanicure.com/



So, I must admit I wasn't too excited when I saw these. My mind went back to the old school Lee Press On Nails that didn't stick for shit. The color is also pretty damn ugly is you ask me. They were free so I figured it couldn't hurt much to give them a try. So far so good. It was a little bit of a pain getting the backings off, but nothing too difficult. I slapped them on and pressed them into my nail and voila I've got long-ish nails. They are a perfect length for me. I can still type and dial my cell phone without having to use a pen to do it. I may paint over the color later because I just hate it. They do have a ton of fabulous colors as you can see below. The real test will come later when I do the dishes. I may put on gloves though. I would totally buy these.







As you can see they have much cooler colors than the one I received. **imPress Press On Manicure was given to me for free to test by Influenster in my MomBox.**





The Contents of my MomBox

No comments:

Post a Comment