Friday, February 3, 2012

Sleep Is For Suckers




The Books
“Another sleepless night I can’t explain. Somebody said they heard me call your name…” Why the fuck do I have to have this song stuck in my brain at 2 frackin 30 in the morning? Since I’m being tortured so shall the world or anyone unlucky enough to come across this blog right meow. It really is another sleepless night for me. IDK what my problem is in the sleep department. I’ve always been this way. I usually can’t fall asleep before 2 or 3 am, but lately I’ve been pulling up all nighters. I’ve been going back to bed for a few hours after I take the horde to school. I try not to fight it too often. Sometimes though, I need to fucking sleep. What do I do into the wee hours of the night you ask? I do a lot of reading, movie watching, writing, jewelry making, and pinning shit to my boards on Pintrest. This is my books shelf. It stuffed, books stacked in double rows. There are about 30; I shit you not, more on my bed’s head board/shelf. . I usually read more than one book at a time. Right now I’m reading:



A Clash of Kings is the second book from the Game of Thrones series. I am absolutely captivated by both the books and tv show. I am enthralled by Queen Daenerys. I sometimes skip around to her chapters. I won’t say anything else in case someone hasn’t read it yet. People get all pissy and bent outa shape over spoilers. 


The second is the last book in Eragon series. I’ve had a little more trouble getting into this one. I think it’s because there has been so many years between Inheritance and the book that came before it. My eyes are finally getting droopy so I’m gonna try and get some sleep. Buenas Noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment