Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dreams, The Ones You Have While Sleeping

The stars of my dream.
Along with this guy. WTF?

















I think I have some pretty fucked dreams. Ever since I can remember, like since I was little, I’ve always had dreams of being chased by something. I’ve been chased by killer clowns, monsters, people, the aliens from Aliens, ect… I could go on for a fucking week. My dreams are pretty vivid too. I can taste, touch, and feel things, even pain. Lately I’ve been having crazy TV dreams. Like I have the TV on and I fall asleep to whatever is on. I’ve solved cases with Grissom and Brass from CSI regular, had a gun fight with Stella from CSI New York, busted a hooker with the black chick cop from Southland, tried to get into the pants of Starbuck, Apollo, and Helo from Battlestar Galactica, but the fracking Cylons kept attacking. That would’ve been one epic ménage cuatro. Fracking Cylons always ruining everyone’s fun. 

I could have had all three. :(

The other day I took a nap on the couch while Burn Notice was on and had a full on Burn Notice dream, but without Jesse. I didn’t even miss him. It starts in a movie theater and ends in one. I’m at the movies with me and Michael Westen’s kid. Yup we had a girl. Too bad I didn’t remember the conception. He and Fiona weren’t together anymore. Boo hoo. Some dude tries to kidnap our kid, who I just call baby. He fails, but the whole team shows up, Michael, Fiona, Sam, even Michael’s mom. The kidnapper gets the drop on us and kidnaps me, Michael and our kid. The kidnapper is none other than C. Thomas Howell in his Southland police uniform. In my dream he’s this bat shit crazy former spy who’s obsessed with Michael. He holds me and the kid hostage and forces Michael to go on this insane crime spree. C. Thomas is killing kids, kidnapping Dalmatians, robbing Dairy Queen, and all sorts of retarded things. C. Thomas is ridiculously nuts, singing, laughing at nothing, humping his car. You just had to be there. So we all somehow end up back at the movie theater where there is a big gun fight between Michael, Sam, and C. Thomas. Bam C. Thomas is dead. Michael has to wire $100,000 to the Russians to come clean up the mess. Then there’s a twist. Sam and his new girlfriend betray Michael and give him 24 hours to pay them $100,000 or they’re going to turn him into the FBI for his crimes. I wake up. You have to agree that is some weird ass business. Now I’ve never tried to have a TV dream on purpose, but I think next time I’m going to put on Farscape and hopefully have a 3 way with John Crichton and Aeryn Sun. I let you all know how it goes. Peace out homies. 


Hoping to be in the middle of a John and Aeryn sandwich  real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment