Friday, February 3, 2012

To Sell or Not To Sell



I have a shop on Etsy called Queen Cassie’s Jewels. It’s been a few years since I’ve sold anything there. Not because my jewels suck, but because I haven’t listed anything. Above are two of the pieces I’ve recently created. I think they’re pretty. When I did list I was pretty successful. So what’s my fucking problem? Why do I keep buying materials, creating jewelry, but don’t list anything? I’ll be fucked if I know. I’m not sure if I’m afraid of being a failure or a success. Maybe I’m just a lazy ass bitch. I don’t know. It is a lot more work then it seems. The picture taking and editing takes the most time and I’m a shitty ass photographer and I don’t have the cash to pay someone to do it for me. I either need to start selling my creations or sell the supplies. I need to take it slow and maybe list 2 or 3 items a day or every other day. All in all I think I've given more away then I’ve ever sold. Pretty fucktarded hey?







Above are my older creations. They all sold. Punk Tinkerbell and the green Day of the Dead girl sold multiple times. I also want to get back into making soap and bath bombs, but I can't really justify buying supplies for that if I'm just gonna make things and not sell the. I used to sell soap and bath bombs on Ebay. Again I was successful and again I just quit. Epic fail right? So I will be taking baby steps so I don't freak myself out again. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment