Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shop Until Your Panties Drop

The Spring Concert Dress. Oohh lala!

Before my weekend spontaneously combusted I had a very wonderful day at Mayfair mall with my Kitty, Aunty Kikki, and little Shoosh. We went to get Kitty a new dress for her spring concert. It’s not as short as it seems. It wasn’t my first pick, but it was what she liked and Aunty Kiki didn’t think it was too short. It is springy looking. Friday we go for shoes. She wants high heels of course. This weekend I’m going to make jewelry to match the dress. She will look fabulous! Shoosh wanted a few dresses for her little self. Unfortunately they were all Kitty’s size. I think she just liked touching the fabric. 

Our first stop though was to the little Lush shop inside Macy's. Sweet Mother, that place is mag-fucking-nificent. It smells soooooo flippin good I can barely deal. Part of this haul was for me and Kitty and the rest is for a friend. My fav is the blue soap Kitty actually picked out for Grandpoo. I believe it's called Ice. It smells minty fresh. It was Ice or some soap that smelled like a basket of berries and I didn't think Grandpoo would be diggin that. 
   

Our last stop was the most magical store on Earth, Sephora. One of these days I need to go there alone, with no kids, so I can slowly molest every single item of beauty that I can get my paws on. I looked over the nail polishes first, but nothing really caught my eye. I sauntered over to the perfume section and couldn't resist Coach Poppy. I have been lusting after it for over a year. Kitty also happens to love it. How many 10 year olds do you know that go to school wearing Coach, Chanel, and Gucci fragrances? You all know one now. Fuck I didn't have half the shit this kid has now. My mom didn't have the shit I have now to share. It's insane how different her life from mine. Yeah, yeah, material things aren't everything but they sure as fuck make life easier and more fun.

No panties actually dropped during this shopping trip, but I think a diaper or two did. Time for me to piss off until next time. I gotta catch up on my stories. First Grimm and then The River. 

No comments:

Post a Comment