Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nails and Kitty Cat Tales



I got my nail polish today!!! I did a happy dance like a fucking dumb ass. My dad looked at me like was retarded, but I didn’t care. It doesn't take much to make me happy these days. So after I took my horde of children to the art museum coz it was free and to IHOP for din din I did my nails. I painted them the bright range with the orange and pink flecks. It looks very summer like. I dried faster than I thought it would. I think I’m in loooooove. Baahahahaha. Next will be the one named Anja and the orange and pink flecks.  And if I’m brave enough I’ll try water marbling.

So yups after a long as day of watchin a baby I rounded up my girl Kitty and her 2 friends Baby Buttercup and Snowflake and hauled them all to the art museum for some culture. No these kids were not raised in a hippy commune those are their nicknames. It was quick visit because art doesn’t hold the attention of a 6 year old and two 10 year olds for long, but they enjoyed themselves. They did, however, have much more fun stuffing bacon and pancakes into their little mouths at the IHOP. Then again who wouldn’t enjoy that? Tomorrow I have my best baby girl Shoo Shoo Baby or Shoosh for short. Again it’s her nickname. She’s my bff’s baby. She’s 1 and a half and pretty much the only reason lately that I don’t go back to bed after I take my horde of children to school. I’ve been on the depressed side lately. I’m getting over it. Shoosh is the funniest, sweetest, baby ever after my own. She loves to give me tisses (kisses) and loves her Tashy. Tashy is what she calls Kitty. When Tashy is home Shoosh don’t want nobody but her. It’s very sweet and wonderful. Shoosh also loves nanas, cookies, and long walkie walkies around my house. Grandpoo, who she just calls Poo, supplies her with cookies. She makes me almost want another baby. Almost. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment